Best friends are planning a wedding the weekend I leave for a vacation.?

My best friends are planning a wedding the weekend I leave for a vacation. They knew ahead of time that I would be heading out of town, but still insist on having it that weekend and that I reschedule a family trip with multiple members going. Do I miss the 1st two days of my trip, try to see if my family members... show more My best friends are planning a wedding the weekend I leave for a vacation. They knew ahead of time that I would be heading out of town, but still insist on having it that weekend and that I reschedule a family trip with multiple members going. Do I miss the 1st two days of my trip, try to see if my family members will agree to reschedule, or just not go to the wedding? Originally I was suppose to be in the wedding, I no longer believe that is the case because of this. The vacation has been planned and paid for already before they started planning the wedding.