What celebrities have you seen by accident?

I have only seen two big celebrities by accident. These bitches were looking at me and seemed super excited. One said "this can't be real" at that point I thought: maybe these bitches aren't looking at me, I look behind me: Gene Simmons is leaving a restaurant with his crazy hair. He looks at me... show more I have only seen two big celebrities by accident.

These bitches were looking at me and seemed super excited. One said "this can't be real" at that point I thought: maybe these bitches aren't looking at me, I look behind me: Gene Simmons is leaving a restaurant with his crazy hair. He looks at me and seems super uncomfortable: like **** "I'm caught, they spotted me! I can't go out even in Helsinki". (He was in HKI due to a Kiss concert)

I went into a book store and there was this charismatic larger than life man there, I had no idea who the **** he was but I knew I should have known him. I leave. People who are leaving the book store and walking into the same direction mention something about Teemu Selänne. At this point I realize, ****, it was Teemu Selänne. He had been signing his book there.
23 answers 23