Prewire in-ceiling speakers?

I am currently building my home and I am prewiring for in-ceiling speakers. In the living room, I ran 14 gauge 2 conductor wire to each speaker (2 total.) For the master, master bath, office, main bath, I will only have one speaker per room. Obviously with only having one speaker each per room, this speaker will... show more I am currently building my home and I am prewiring for in-ceiling speakers. In the living room, I ran 14 gauge 2 conductor wire to each speaker (2 total.)

For the master, master bath, office, main bath, I will only have one speaker per room. Obviously with only having one speaker each per room, this speaker will need to account for both left and right channels. I already ran 1 drop of 14 gauge 2 wire to each of these single speakers. Now, thinking more about this, I believe I will need to run another drop to each speaker to account for both left and right channels. Is my thinking correct, or will one drop of 14 gauge 2 suffice for a single speaker that accounts for left and right channels?

Thanks in advance!