Ps4 or Xbox One S ?

I’ve had an Xbox 360 for about 4 years now, and I have ALOT of games on it, All COD’s, GTA 5, etc... For about a month now, I feel like the console feels too old, the games aren’t updated, the controllers are bulky, the graphics aren’t the best, etc.. So I have $400 to buy a NEW console. My 2 options in this... show more I’ve had an Xbox 360 for about 4 years now, and I have ALOT of games on it, All COD’s, GTA 5, etc...

For about a month now, I feel like the console feels too old, the games aren’t updated, the controllers are bulky, the graphics aren’t the best, etc..

So I have $400 to buy a NEW console. My 2 options in this price range (Without tax and games) is the PS4 and the XBOX ONE S.

I was wondering which console is better for me. Should I get an Xbox one S and keep some of my 360 games on it, or switch my platform completely.

I LOVE both consoles, but I’m a bit attracted to PlayStation, I don’t know why, problay because I’ve had an Xbox for so long.

Please help :)

Thank you