What's up with some people on here and why are they reporting questions that are not against the rules?

When you look at my profile, you will see I am at level 5 and 2 questions I asked recently were reported. I know very well about the rules on here and yet there are some people who obviously have a problem with the harmless questions I ask. One of the reported questions I can remember was about looking for love on... show more When you look at my profile, you will see I am at level 5 and 2 questions I asked recently were reported. I know very well about the rules on here and yet there are some people who obviously have a problem with the harmless questions I ask. One of the reported questions I can remember was about looking for love on the singles & dating category. Like c'mon, what's the problem with that? Ridiculous.