Paranormal Xbox One?

In 2008 a man killed themselves in the master bedroom of our newly rented house. My Xbox one is a year old now and has never had this issue until I moved houses, I put the Xbox in my room from the living room after the move. Either way, in the middle of the night oddly at 3:45am EVERY night my Xbox will turn itself... show more In 2008 a man killed themselves in the master bedroom of our newly rented house. My Xbox one is a year old now and has never had this issue until I moved houses, I put the Xbox in my room from the living room after the move. Either way, in the middle of the night oddly at 3:45am EVERY night my Xbox will turn itself on then off then on then off very rapidly. Recently my fiancé and I tested our haunted theory out and asked out loud after the Xbox woke us both up turning itself on and off "is there anybody with us" and the Xbox ejected a disc.. I couldn t make this up and wouldn t want to, either way we ve been unplugging the Xbox at night and that seemed to fix the issue, nothing else strange is happening. Should I be worried this would be my first paranormal encounter..? I m probably jumping to conclusions but has anybody else had this issue with there Xbox one?
2 answers 2