What is it with people and spreading the pseudoscience that "going Vegan cures cancer"?

Don't these people realise that it won't actually cure Cancer for one, and that the large reduction in sugar, something which is well known for feeding tumours, is actually the reason for them having a high chance of beating it?
Update: Correction: Cancer is not a symptom of "the real cause", it is actually the mutation of red blood cells that have gone past the expiry and nothing to do with getting rid of "poison" in our bodies. As it stands in modern medicine, there is no cure for cancer.
Update 2: Passed*
Update 3: So it is now a conspiracy by Big Pharma and the media is brainwashing us....... Not sure but I've heard the same arguments being used for every theory out there, not aimed at Big Pharma, but always include it being a "cover up by the elite", from the Moon Landings to the Earth being flat. Such... show more So it is now a conspiracy by Big Pharma and the media is brainwashing us....... Not sure but I've heard the same arguments being used for every theory out there, not aimed at Big Pharma, but always include it being a "cover up by the elite", from the Moon Landings to the Earth being flat. Such thoughts are actually regressive.
Update 4: @Andy C I keep trying as well, but it still baffles me that lunatics still think they know more than people who actually have a degree in the subject they are talking about.