Was the bagel I just ate still good to eat?

Update: So I had a Tim Hortons bagel for lunch around 12pm, it was toasted and had cucumbers and cream cheese. I ate about half of it because I wanted to save it for later on. However, I didn't refrigerate the bagel, it was left in my office counter for about 5 hours. The office is not hot at all, nor is it freezing... show more So I had a Tim Hortons bagel for lunch around 12pm, it was toasted and had cucumbers and cream cheese. I ate about half of it because I wanted to save it for later on.

However, I didn't refrigerate the bagel, it was left in my office counter for about 5 hours. The office is not hot at all, nor is it freezing cold. I ate the other half just now at 5pm. Was the bagel still good to eat or will I get sick?
Update 2: I heard cream cheese is only good for 2 hours room temperature when left out at room temp