Is a teacher allowed touch a student's hair?

So a couple weeks ago i decided to let my hair down instead of tying it up into a ponytail as always (i have curly hair so i rarely let it down) and while i was in the hallway during passing period, one of my previous teachers from two years earlier (6th grade) went up to me and he grabbed my hair with both his... show more So a couple weeks ago i decided to let my hair down instead of tying it up into a ponytail as always (i have curly hair so i rarely let it down) and while i was in the hallway during passing period, one of my previous teachers from two years earlier (6th grade) went up to me and he grabbed my hair with both his hands and scrunched it up while saying "its so soft" i laughed it off before reaching my next class hoping no one noticed how weird and awkward that was. Ive had this problem with most people before because they are usually dumbfounded by my curly hair so they want to touch it, but never has a male teacher actually approached me in such an uncomfortable manner... i dont want to tell my parents but i would like to tell the school anonymously.. should I?
25 answers 25