My boyfriend of three years groped my best friend.?

I ve been with my boyfriend for three years. We ve been living together for two years. He has always treated me well and things have always been good with us. No serious arguments or issuesMy best friend came to visit, they know each other very well. My boyfriend always though my best friend was super dramatic and... show more I ve been with my boyfriend for three years. We ve been living together for two years. He has always treated me well and things have always been good with us. No serious arguments or issuesMy best friend came to visit, they know each other very well. My boyfriend always though my best friend was super dramatic and quite ridiculous so this was out of the blue. We all got really drunk and passed out in my bed with my boyfriend in the middle. He groped her bare boob while we were sleeping and when she got up he immediately apologized and told her he didn t know why he did that. I wasn t aware of this till the next day. I confronted him, he said it was not a "concious decision" he has no idea why he did that. I m pretty lost in this situation. My best friend just broke up with her boyfriend and she is pressuring me to break up with mine. He s never shown signs of cheating or interest in any other women so it was out of the blue by what the ****?! Any advice would be appreciated.
12 answers 12