How to connect iPhone to tv for Netflix's dowloads?

So I can't get wifi because of where I live but I do have a data plan on my phone with 22gb of data and 15 of hotspot What I want to do is while being able to still use my phone without using tons of data be able to display my Netflix dowloads on tv (watching dowloads shouldn't take any) Roku streaming... show more So I can't get wifi because of where I live but I do have a data plan on my phone with 22gb of data and 15 of hotspot
What I want to do is while being able to still use my phone without using tons of data be able to display my Netflix dowloads on tv (watching dowloads shouldn't take any)
Roku streaming device won't work because Netflix states you can't watch downloaded content through streaming devices

Chromestick won't work because it needs two hotspots one to connect to tv and one to connect to phone