Iphone 8 or galaxy s8?

I truly can't decide and i have no affinity to one brand or the other both have pros and cons to me, but i cant make the decision WHy do you like one or the other? Im an amateur "photographer" i guess you could say if you were reaching, so i care about the camera, and photo editing aand also what... show more I truly can't decide and i have no affinity to one brand or the other

both have pros and cons to me, but i cant make the decision

WHy do you like one or the other?

Im an amateur "photographer" i guess you could say if you were reaching, so i care about the camera, and photo editing

aand also what youve nticed about life of the phone, if it f u c k s up alot, or if its reliable, or if after a few months the battery goes bad, the phone slows down, all that sort of stuf....)

I swear im not baiting for a "apple vs samsung" crap in the replies, i truly just need some opinions because i only have 4 days to pick (my phne company has a sale thats ending)