What is the appropriate amount of money to give the bride and groom?

So usually I would give 50-100 but this wedding is very different. It is their second wedding, they are having it 2 hours away and they are asking everyone to bring their own chairs, a side dish that feeds 200+ people, and also your own beverages. They also include you can pitch a tent for $10 (they are having it... show more So usually I would give 50-100 but this wedding is very different. It is their second wedding, they are having it 2 hours away and they are asking everyone to bring their own chairs, a side dish that feeds 200+ people, and also your own beverages. They also include you can pitch a tent for $10 (they are having it at a campground) or get a hotel, motel, bed and breakfast ect... The only thing they are providing is spaghetti and meatballs. I don t mean to sound cheap (but lets be honest they are beginning extremely cheap) how much should I give them as a present if I have to spend all this extra money? I wouldn t if go but I told them I would be there before all these extra requirements came up