Question about ebay/paypal/fed ex?

So I bought some shoes on eBay which turned out to be fake. I filed a paypal dispute and I won the dispute getting a full refund in exchange of returning the shoes back to the shipper.

The shoes got delivered in 2 days. A month and 3 days later (literally) the guy who sold me the shoes emails me saying the shoes got shipped to the wrong address and that I need to sign a shipping waiver.

Should I just ignore this guy? I already returned the shoes over a month ago and so I don t know why he waited until now to say something. He said he was trying to figure it out with paypal, but it shouldn t have taken him over a month to realize the shoes never came.

What should I do?

If all you need to do is sign a shipping waiver with fedex, why wouldn't you sign it?

• ?

If you have the money ignore him. It will be outside the time Ebay allows to settle disputes. Block him too.