Should I wear the same dress to another wedding 3.5 years later?

I wore a dress to a wedding 3.5 years ago that I am considering wearing again to a different wedding with a totally different group of guests. The only thing stopping me is that when I wore this dress the first time, there were many pictures of me in it on social media and tons of compliments of how much everyone... show more I wore a dress to a wedding 3.5 years ago that I am considering wearing again to a different wedding with a totally different group of guests. The only thing stopping me is that when I wore this dress the first time, there were many pictures of me in it on social media and tons of compliments of how much everyone loved it, asking me where I bought it, asking me to borrow it, etc.

Thus, if I wear it again and pictures end up emerging, I feel as though people will remember it because of the huge amount of compliments I received on it the first time. I obviously would love to wear it again because that is the one and only time I got the chance to wear it, however, I don't want to be known as "that girl" even though I myself think the concept is dumb.

Let me know your thoughts, please!