EDITED QUESTION! Infections from Money?

I worked a horror convention over the weekend and took the money for ticket sales. My cuticles had been cut off by the nail salon ( after I said not to). That being said I already had serious hangnails. While collecting money and putting it in the bag, the bulls kept jamming under my cuticles and hang nails. Making me bleed until I got a bandaid. Is there any rise for infection such as hepatitis and HIV? I already have a really sore throats which I picked up from the convention. Please help?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Id say common circulated currency isnt exactly germ free. suggest you wear latex/rubber finger caps when handling large amounts of paper currency and wash hands often . If you have specific allergies and sensitivities, a barrier hand cream or lotion would also be something Id consider using.

• 3 years ago

HIV doesnt live on money.. maybe hepatitis but mind you hepatitis is a liver infection, youd have symptoms.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

your worried and stressed over something you don't even have

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You can't get HIV from rubbing a bleeding cuticle against a dollar bill. You're being totally ridiculous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.