My boyfriend is Catholic and I am Protestant. If we were to marry, would one have to convert?

My boyfriend and I are registered within different Christian denominations (in different countries, if that matters). Hypothetically, if we were to marry, would it be an issue with either church? Would one church for instance demand a conversion of the other partner or some other request in order to marry us?... show more My boyfriend and I are registered within different Christian denominations (in different countries, if that matters). Hypothetically, if we were to marry, would it be an issue with either church? Would one church for instance demand a conversion of the other partner or some other request in order to marry us?

Just wondering what we can expect in the future if all goes well. All experiences and input is greatly appreciated!