HIV insti test question. please help!?

In February of 2016, I made a mistake of sleeping with a man who's HIV status was un known to me, and stupidly didn't use protection. a few months later I had gotten strep throat for the first time in my life. then in July of 2016 I went to the Washington West Project in philly to get HIV tested. They used the HIV insti test that takes 60 seconds. My result was negative. Just recently,( july 2017) I started to freak myself out again and decided to go back and test again. My result was negative.How sure can I be that these tests were accurate? Im so nervous still that Ive been having dreams about positive and negative tests, please help me!

Edit: My bad i answered and thought i read february 2017 and then i realized it said 2016. Usually you need to wait 3-6 months and it's been over a year since your first couple tests. Idk about insta tests, but if you are worried go to a real doctor and get a blood test for it. Those blood test usually take a week to fully analyze in a lab and come back.

You can't be sure those tests are accurate because they are inconsistent. You wasted good money getting tested. Guess you'll have to keep on worrying yourself sick.

you don't have HIV