Does anyone know if there is any kind of HDMI pass-through device that will allow you to play an PS3 through a PC?

I know this will sound abit bizarre but here goes. I have my PC connected to my monitor via HDMI and i use it as my entire home entertainment centre because it's just so convenient that way because a PC can do everything (gaming, video, music, internet, multimedia, tv etc.) Only thing is there were a few games... show more I know this will sound abit bizarre but here goes. I have my PC connected to my monitor via HDMI and i use it as my entire home entertainment centre because it's just so convenient that way because a PC can do everything (gaming, video, music, internet, multimedia, tv etc.)

Only thing is there were a few games that were never released on PC during the 7th gen of consoles and so i also have a mini PS3 just for those games. I admit a certain amount of this is laziness but is there any way at all i can get something like the HDMI pass-through that the Xbox One has that will simply let me pass the PS3's signal through my PC? I don't care about recording, i just want to have it so that my PC is like my "central hub" for everything. Any suggestions?

P.S. Please nothing about streaming because i live in Australia and all the horror stories you may have heard about our internet speeds are 100 percent true, it's pathetic here.

I actually do have a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 and i tried that, but unfortunately there is a lag of a second or 2 that makes gameplay impossible. Yes i know you're supposed to connect it to another monitor but, as i said, i just want my PC to be the center of everything and just have the one screen - that's it.

Is there any way possible (third party software for example) to maybe get rid of that lag?