If We All Come From Adam And Eve Why Are There So Many Races?

If We All Come From Adam And Eve It Makes No Sense Because There Are There So Many Human Races Like Caucasoid,*******,Mongoloid,Australoid Etc. I Think I Agree To The Genetic Material Which Explains That We Descended From Our Own Ancestral Race And I Think Only The Jews Came From Adam And Eve And Not All People.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Adam and Eve were tanish when sin entered the world we humans became subject to modifycations by environment like all animals

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Because your first assumption, that we all come from Adam and Eve, is incorrect.

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

The fact of the matter, NO, we all came from Adam an Eve, the Jews are not a Race, a Jew is one not one outwardly a Jew is one inwardly, of the heart, and not of the letter. When you become saved everyone that is saved is spiritually a Jew, because they are from their father Abraham, who is the Father of all the Jews. Abram was not a Jew until the Lord Jesus Christ saved him and made him a new creature of God, then he became the Father of all nations.

Source(s): King James Holy Bible
  • 3 years ago

I personally don't believe the story of Adam and Eve, but I imagine different races came about due to humans adapting to different locations. For example, black people are adapted to warmer climates and white people are adapted to colder climates.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dv8s
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

The sons of God came to know the daughters of man. Genesis 6: 1-5. Jews may have evolved from the Nephilim race, but these sons of God are of the "one third" of the heavenly host that fell to earth with Lucifer.

• 3 years ago

It has to do with variation within the DNA code as well as the environment. The vid below does a great job explaining this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPOOuUFC_RQ

Youtube thumbnail

• Hashim
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Weather is the answer.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Muhammed is responsible

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Another dumb american posts another dumb question. No answer is needed, just the realization the questioner has a low iq.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Do try to be rational.

There WAS NO Adam and Eve.

They're just characters in a very old, unrealistic story. People made it up. It's like a fairy story.

Like almost all the Bible, it's not true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.