Did I make a mistake buying a PSP 1000 in 2017?

I searched on Ebay for a used Sony PSP and the best deal I could find was a PSP 1000 in excellent condition for 39 dollars. I was looking at other PSP 2000s and 3000s, only I would have wound up spending 20 to 30 dollars more and the condition was never as good as the 1000 I bought (it's like new). The only... show more I searched on Ebay for a used Sony PSP and the best deal I could find was a PSP 1000 in excellent condition for 39 dollars. I was looking at other PSP 2000s and 3000s, only I would have wound up spending 20 to 30 dollars more and the condition was never as good as the 1000 I bought (it's like new). The only differences I'm aware of between the models is that the PSP 2000 is somewhat slimmer and slightly more modern looking and the PSP 3000 has a brighter non-glare screen. I eventually want to buy one of the later models but I'm sticking with the 1000 for now. Am I getting a decent value or not?
Update: I want to use my PSP to play mostly UMD games that are racing titles, play UMD games online (if still possible), and occasionally download games from the Playstation Store (if possible with the PSP 1000). I want to try uploading some music if playing it during games is possible (like on the Xbox 360). I'm not... show more I want to use my PSP to play mostly UMD games that are racing titles, play UMD games online (if still possible), and occasionally download games from the Playstation Store (if possible with the PSP 1000). I want to try uploading some music if playing it during games is possible (like on the Xbox 360). I'm not sure if I'll be watching any UMD movies on it.
Update 2: I'm going to notice the slower load times because of the lower ram. The slightly larger size and screen brightness won't bother me because the PSP 1000 was already very compact and the screen was good to begin with. I'm a gamer and I do understand basic technology so I will notice. I'm just... show more I'm going to notice the slower load times because of the lower ram. The slightly larger size and screen brightness won't bother me because the PSP 1000 was already very compact and the screen was good to begin with. I'm a gamer and I do understand basic technology so I will notice. I'm just accepting of the fact that I saved a lot of money and received a like new PSP 1000 over a moderately used PSP 3000 for 25 dollars more.
Update 3: I will notice that the screen isn't as bright and the slower load times than the later models.