I was drugged and raped at work, being a man no one believes me. how do I get an investigation started?

4 Answers

  • 4 years ago

    Don't call the police, the fine folks at Yahoo! Answers are the ones to ask.

  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

    Report to the police

  • Candy
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

    That's disgusting you poor thing seek a counsellor for a start and talking to them over time is proof.Ask around the office if any one else had this done to them .

  • Kazb
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

    Go to the police and make a statement

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.