Quick one for you guys?

Do i know myself more or do my friends know me the best ?

Im not asking for advice :D im asking wheter you know yourself more or your actions you do infront of your friends are what you really are.

Neither. You are an iceberg, 9/10th below your awareness. Your friends only see maybe one side of the underwater part. Some parts never show.

What is "quick" about this question? It is a significant, even profound, question.

• Naguru

It has become a serious problem for me. Whatever I want to communicate, people generally mistake it and yell at me. They are not able to understand my superior intentions. The find fault.

I give due consideration from philosophical angles only. But they misunderstand or misconstrue. It is not my fault.

You have given a good exercise to keep our mind engaged. It is really a teasing question.

Source(s): compiled.

**** the facts you just want to be like Josh Amoranto the one and only turtle master.

-Ducan groff

You do you man

You yourself you are your own person dont rely on nobody else