How do you improve your mind?

By that i mean thinking faster and solving problems quicker

Favorite Answer

Your brain is as ironic as an out of shape athlete. Work towards brain activities (puzzles, riddles, casual reading). Our brains were small as children, but surely we expanded it by absorbing information. We're obviously less lenient towards information, but by learning cool facts and studying ahead, I'm sure it was gradually improve you're state of mind AND thinking style!

Best wishes!

• Aelita

I read a lot--classic novels and poetry from the Western and Eastern traditions. A world anthology of literature will give you a good start. I also read a lot of history and biography books. I study foreign languages--duolingo is a free site that has plenty of languages to choose from. I study other topics on Memrise and Khan Academy and there are plenty of channels on Youtube that are interesting and help me think about things in a different way (wi-phi, School of Life, Big Think, Seeker Daily, TED-Ed, MinutePhysics, Crash Course, and others). I read blogs online, like Adjust Your Perspective, the change blog, Brain Pickings, Tiny Buddha, Pick the Brain, Psy Blog, Personal Excellence, and Basic Growth. I don't always agree 100 % with all the content I read or view, but I do get exposed to new ideas and concepts. One thing I've done that I've enjoyed was taking a ballet class--I'd had a self-defense course in college and I'd thought that was pretty disciplined, but the discipline to get a ballet move absolutely right was a lot more difficult. I try making different dishes from different cuisines and seeing if I like them. In short, keep trying new things.

yes we improve our mind by following tricks

Eat Right. The foods you eat – and don't eat – play a crucial role in your memory.

Exercise.

Stop Multitasking.

Get a Good Night's Sleep.

Play Brain Games.

Master a New Skill.

Try Mnemonic Devices.

The speed of your mind is completely irrelevant. Some people are quick thinkers and some are slow. If you want to "think" fast. You can train your muscle memory with practice to improve reaction time. However, if you simply want to "improve your mind," then focus on learning and thinking. Meditate, clear your mind of all things or focus on something specific. Reads lots and lots of books on all topics. Never stop learning!!

I don't believe anyone can think faster or find a new way of thinking. There is no new way of thinking. I suggest that you use lateral thinking styles to improve your mind.

challenge yourself by being mindful of your thinking and how you think about your thinking... seek truth and be cautious not to fool yourself...

accept that there's more to learn, than that which is known and that you can fool yourself if you are not careful...

question the validity of your thinking, motives, and internal and external influences on your thinking...

remember it is your mind...

Just solve tough puzzles, eat healthy and do exercises daily

I don't have the data to determine if my efforts result in improvement. But what I do is pray.

Challenge yourself by being mindful of your thinking and how you think about your thinking. Seek truth and be cautious not to fool yourself.

Accept that there is more to learn, than that which is known and that you can fool yourself if you are not careful.

Question the validity of your thinking, motives, and internal and external influences on your thinking.

Remember it is your mind.

1.Developing a Brain healthy life style

Get plenty of aerobic exercise

Eat the right foods

Get the proper amount of each night

keep learning

start playing an instruments

maintain social network

2.Trying brain games

Exercise