Please help.?

So for a few years now, I've wanted to go to the NBA. I've always been willing to put in the hard work and I've had my eyes set on the NBA for a while. But now, I haven't played in two weeks because of going places and homework, and while I still like basketball, it doesn't feel as fun as before... show more So for a few years now, I've wanted to go to the NBA. I've always been willing to put in the hard work and I've had my eyes set on the NBA for a while. But now, I haven't played in two weeks because of going places and homework, and while I still like basketball, it doesn't feel as fun as before and I don't feel like playing as hard. On top of that, I'm in a relationship and I feel like all I can focus on is that person and no basketball. Everyone knows I love basketball and dream of the NBA, but lately I just haven't felt like that's my true goal. Why? Is it because of the relationship, lack of playing, or do I just have a different dream? What can I do?
Update: I don't even know of any other careers I would want. I think the main reason is the relationship. Is that normal?
1 answer 1