Xbox or Playstation? Xbox One/PS4 or Xbox One S/PS4 Slim or PS4 Pro?

I want to get a console. I don't have a preference, I like both consoles, I have owned Playstation and Xbox consoles in the past and switched between them. I have heard really good things about the PS4, and I really enjoy switching between things and trying new things out. I also like the way it looks and its... show more I want to get a console. I don't have a preference, I like both consoles, I have owned Playstation and Xbox consoles in the past and switched between them. I have heard really good things about the PS4, and I really enjoy switching between things and trying new things out. I also like the way it looks and its controller, and the fact that it is graphically more powerful. However, I think socially Xbox One is really good, like Game DVR, the party chats are pretty good (sometimes glitchy), and the Backwards Compatibility is something I really find interesting. I will mainly play Fifa 17, Battlefield 1, and maybe Call of Duty. So my first question is which console should I get?

I have bought a Westinghouse 24" 1080p LED TV. So based on this, is it worth it to get the PS4 Pro? The TV will come this weekend, so I don't know if I can wait till the PS4 Pro comes out. I looked at some websites and I see that the Xbox One S/ PS4 Slim isn't that popular. Should I just buy the common Xbox One/PS4 or try and find a good deal for Xbox One S/ PS4 or buy the PS4 Pro when it comes out? Also, what websites/ stores do you recommend that I buy the console from? I want a reliable website/ store that sells for a good/cheap price.

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE TWO PARAGRAPHS AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
1) Which console should I get: Xbox or Playstation?
2) Which model should I get: Xbox One/PS4 or Xbox One S/PS4 Slim or PS4 Pro?
3) What stores/ websites do you recommend that I buy the console from?