TiaTOXIC asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

Am i losing my mind?

I get to feeling really upset, there are so many emotions i feel at once. Part of me is angry, sad, paranoid. The other part of me just doesnt want any of those feelings. I want to hide until i stop feeling all those things but can't. It just get worse. Sometimes i want help but i dont want to talk about it, I want to be a strong non crazy person. I have tried in my own way to ask for help but often try to cover up just how crazy i feel, how over the edge. When its really bad it makes my head hurt, i feel like im two people in one brain or like im being split in half.

when im feeling this way my anger tends to be directed at my partner. I often dont even know if i want to be in my relationship then in literally the same minute i wonder how i could love someone so much.

If i dont get the attention i need from my partner i get overly upset about it. If i look to my partnet for help with these problems it just gets worse because they expect me to get help and i dont know how.

If im being extra honest if im not being sexually satisfied i can get very frustrated and in the mood i explained above.

Im not a selfish person, in my daily life i tend to be extra selfless. eventually i feel like im unhappy, miserable and hopless.

how im supposed to get through life like this.

I have friends, i have family, i feel alone. i could ask for help but i can't, i feel trapped inside myself.

I tell people i dont feel good when i get like this because i am unsure of how else to explain it.

Favorite Answer

Go see a mental health professional for a complete diagnosis and a solid treatment plan. You shouldn't have to suffer like this.

• DeAnne

If you are a teen, it is just wilding changing hormones and roller coaster emotions. If you are older, it could be depression or some other mental/emotional problem....

Depression is common but easy to treat. Ask a dr. if you could have low dose Zoloft. After your body adjusts to it (2-3 wks), you will feel so much better.--- Then find big happy churches, attend age-appropriate groups there and have fun. Its also the best way to meet good people. And talk with the pastor/minister; where else can you get counseling for free? -- Remember God loves you more than you can possibly imagine :)

You might be depressed, if any traumatic events have happened to you recently... I was all over the place when I fell into a deep depression. But crazy? I wouldn't take it that far.

I think you're old enough to grow out of it.

Yes you are nuts