Do you really need a parking brake in the center console for a Massachusetts Road Test?

I'm taking my road test soon, and do I really need to go out of my way t find someone that has a parking brake in the middle of the car?! I don't know anyone with a useable car that has one of these center console breaks. If I go to take the test and tell them this will they let me slide, or just fail me on... show more I'm taking my road test soon, and do I really need to go out of my way t find someone that has a parking brake in the middle of the car?! I don't know anyone with a useable car that has one of these center console breaks. If I go to take the test and tell them this will they let me slide, or just fail me on the spot. The road test rules in MA say "Any vehicle that does not allow the examiner unobstructed access to the parking brake
CANNOT be used." Iw as just wondering if this is enforced I need help ASAP. Thanks!!!!
Update: Thanks everyone for the answers! Borrowed my aunt's car and passed! :)