Guys opinions?

Been with my boyfriend since july 3rd of 2015..havent once had sex yet we tried with condoms but as soon as he put the condom on he would go limp then got discouraged to have sex with me..i tried to give him oral and could not seem to get him off..idk what to do never had this prob before. Does he not want me? And theres no foreplay at all not even with me..And when i try to move his hand down on me he just goes babeee. And its like i can touch him and get him hard but he never attempts to sleep with me. Idk what to do.

He might be nervus or and the thing with condoms is that they take basically all the fun out of it ive heard that if you have sex a bit with a condom then put one on it should help or nust dont use one

its not you. its him. keep trying. in time, more attempts, it will get better. he prob jus nervous