Is there a free download music app?

I want music in my car that I can download on my phone because the FM radio gets almost no reception. I don't have enough data to use Pandora or Spotify and I'm defently not going to buy songs. I had a free music download app on my old iPhone but since I got my new iPhone the app no longer exists. Does anyone know of an app where I can download songs on my phone and play them with no data/wifi?

You can get Apple Music that's free for 3 months, then you have the choice to continue using it while paying $10 a month or just completely stop using it, though your music would be gone if you stop after the free trial. Same thing with another app called Tidal, which is free for 2 months. Although it's more expensive when the free trial is done ($20 I think). But yeah. Unfortunately with iPhones there's no such thing as free music apps

Best to avoid free sites/apps, there's a high chance you'll pick up a virus. Try Iomoio, I've been using them for 3 years now and never got a virus. Songs are all in high quality bit rate so sound a lot better than the stuff you rip from Youtube. Register with the link below and get 2 free downloads to try them out.

http://www.iomoio.co.uk/bonus.php

• ?

I want free gasoline for my car but guess what? I ain't going get it. How is music any different? A musician doesn't deserve to be paid but a guy who works on an oil rig, in a refinery or drives the truck that delivers gas to the stations does? How is that fair? What do you do for a living? Anything? Do you deserve to be paid?

itunes?