Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 4 years ago

I want to open a German/Filipino Fusion Restaurant in Manila, Will it work?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

You can still earn some money, if you place your business in an appropriate location. The food street of Maginhawa or the luxurious High Street are some of your best options, since this is where a lot people visit to eat unique dishes.

Normally a new restaurant like yours, or like anyone else, would make a big boom at its first month, because there are a lot people who want to experience a new dish. So it would be difficult in the long run, to keep people interested.

• miffy
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

No way if they have both German & Pinoy staff. Why? Because in Germany "rules is rules" and the rules will be followed to the letter. The Filipinos I know are on "a whole other level" and wont put up with such an attitude. Result conflict and a failed business.

• John K3 years agoReport

Sorry I dont want to insult you. It irritating brag whose sense of selfhood is defined by what you own. Filipino known as a Hospitable,hardworking and passionate when it comes in services. I worked in 5 star hotel and I knew the flow in different nationalities besides my partner is a German

• Tootoy
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I don't know Manila well. However, I've learned to like a few German foods, such as Sauerbraten,

Knockwurst. And sauerkraut on my hot dog.

• 4 years ago

Very doubtful. You will not get many Filipino customers as they prefer to go to Jolliebee plus not enough steady customers from Germany to make enough profit to be worthwhile

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Indy
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

oh yeah go for t, why I swear just about every iFilipino I met has asked hey joe where is the German restaurant? LMAO

• 3 years ago

Somewhat yes and somewhat no. Yes because there will be development in both sides and people can enjoy both because both sides have vegetarian dishes which can be combined. No because there will also be confusion because you are going to present both exotic food

• 4 years ago

filipino food isn't very good, it'll just make german food look bad

• jereh
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

German food is pretty bland.. If you can make it taste good, sure... why not?

I might even go there if it's nearby

Source(s): Spent a year in Illmenau, Germany as an exchange student
  • 4 years ago

Yes! we pinoys love western cuisines but depends on the place, try in davao city :D

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yeah, so long as you serve beer with the dishes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.