What kind of games would be fun for a wedding reception?

I go to a church that doesn't like dancing and my Dad who is paying wants me to invite everyone which means no dancing. Instead we will be doing some games after we eat. I love to play games and so does my fiancé so we are kind of excited. Anyways we have two games planned so far. We are going to do a game... show more I go to a church that doesn't like dancing and my Dad who is paying wants me to invite everyone which means no dancing. Instead we will be doing some games after we eat. I love to play games and so does my fiancé so we are kind of excited. Anyways we have two games planned so far. We are going to do a game called the newlywed game but just change it to the marriage game. We will select three couples that are married and unmarried and go head to head in a question answer game. One of us will write down an answer to a question and the other has to guess it. The second game will involve the wedding party and my fiancé and I. We will have the audience write questions like who do you think will snore the loudest or who do you think will be the first one to fart and the wedding party will hold up a sign saying bride or groom. Whichever they choose. Is there any other game that might be fun to do and do you think the games sound ok?
11 answers 11