Is Hilary Clinton good or bad?

Please explain why

Favorite Answer

Bad.

There are many, many reasons, but I will give you one. Hillary started out as a lawyer in Arkansas. She once defended a client who was convicted of raping a 12 year old girl. Hillary wasn't trying to prove that the guy was innocent - her goal was to get him a reduced sentence. In order to do that, she argued that the 12-year old girl wanted to have sex with her middle-aged client, and claimed that the girl had a history of sexual contact with adult men. According to the girl (who is now an adult), Hillary lied about her, ruined her reputation, and ruined her life. The woman is still in therapy. Years later, in an interview, Hillary talks about the trial and how her client beat a polygraph test. In the interview, Hillary can be heard laughing about the fact that she hasn't trusted polygraphs since.

So there you go. The woman is so callous that she laughed about her client passing a polygraph when she knew that he was guilty of raping a child.

For normal people, this story alone would be enough to convince them not to vote for Hillary. But liberals are not normal people, so who knows...

When you hear the left or the right rant about how bad the others candidates are just look at the person's history.

I'm sure there is truth to many of the claims but what matters is when it's all said and done you will be voting one of those monsters in to office: or not, if you decide no monster deserves it.

Personally, I think some of the things Hillary has done are worse than some of the things I'm hearing about republicans. I know as a fact due to her testimony that she lied about Benghazi. Ever since it happened democrats passed the republican investigation as a crazy conspiracy. Now we know the truth.

Hillary testified after her emails gave her away that she lied. I don't know if you remember at the time what she told us. She said it was a YouTube video that was to blame and wanted the director persecuted... She told the families of the US citizens and military service members

that she would find out who is responsible and justice would be served. She knew the whole time.

Rotten and self righteous!

She's a lover of misogynists. If you don't believe me then why don't you ask Willie or all those lovely gentlemen she takes money from in the Middle East for starters.

Sorry I did not answer good or bad, but it's so much more complex than that!

(Bad). Reasons being. Since her adult life began. She has lied

and manipulated her way into the elite of the establishment. By

first Marrying Bill Clinton. Then taking her lime light into the Senate

seat of New York. From there to the attempt to run for President.

Then to the bully pulpit of the Secy State job. From their to the

overwhelming ride to nowhere as a corrupt candidate for President

once again.

Thats a vague question but in regards to the presidency I think she'd be horrible as president. She hasn't accomplished anything in her political career except manage to get 4 people killed. Why would that change if she became president

The Clinton's are crooks who have never earned more than public servant salaries and now have over 100 million dollars.

Hint:

The lecture fees are how they launder the bribe money.

The clintons' always have *scandals* of some sort swirling around them and both are crooks!

• polly

She's too much of a butt kisser.

She's going to complicate the lives of good honest Americans more than they are already.

Her refugee policies are one example of this.

• nappa

bad real bad elect her and we will have 8 more years of worse than we have now. she tells us what we wnat to hear and when she gets in she'll pay back her big donors leaving us all hanging out to dry.

If you took the biggest ***** in your school and had her late with Satan, Mrs. Clinton would hold about as much corruption in her vile finger as the amount of evil in their spawn. But hey, that's just my opinion. Please don't arrest me.