My new boyfriend wants me to slap him round the face and call him a B....d. BUT I refuse because I am a pacifist. What do you suggest?

4 Answers

  • Zaax
    Lv 4
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If he truly wants you to do this with him, this might mean he simply has a fetish. There are endless fetishes out there, and a common one is to like being hit or hurt or humiliated by a female. If you are against this, you might be sexually incompatible. Especially if this is important enough to him, that he needs this to reach orgasm.

    Otherwise discus this with him, ask him exactly what he wants you do to, and tell him what you are comfortable doing to HIM. Don't do anything you are not comfortable. Also, try it once, you might like it...

  • 5 years ago

    Do it but in more sweeter way. Pretend to slap him but at the end you will just touch his face and say "I can't do that, i can't hurt someone so handsome and sweet." And hug her to avoid the topic.

    Make sure he's not on drugs.

  • 5 years ago

    I think your new boyfriend has problems, and I think you need another new boyfriend maybe one that doesn't like to be slapped in the face.

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Just rear back and give him some red right hand. You'll enjoy it. He deserves it. He's nothing but abastard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.