Who else is happy to see the Blue Jays, Cubs, Royals and Astros in the Playoffs?

Update: Add the Met's and Cardinals to the list too. These teams have true, loyal, die-hard fans, not "followers." Unlike the Yankees and Dodgers, who both have "followers" and "some time fans." Just think that the Blue Jays, Cubs, Royals, Astros and Met's not too long ago used to be... show more Add the Met's and Cardinals to the list too. These teams have true, loyal, die-hard fans, not "followers." Unlike the Yankees and Dodgers, who both have "followers" and "some time fans." Just think that the Blue Jays, Cubs, Royals, Astros and Met's not too long ago used to be the laughing stocks of MLB.
Update 2: Please spell check your answers when responding to questions. I hope you don't write work related communications as you wrote your answer to my question.
Update 3: "advent." Are you kidding me? Please take the time and use spell check.