Isn't South Park one of the best shows ever?

I think it is one the funniest things ever presented on TV. And they get away with the craziest stuff. Insanely funny. Don't you think?

Favorite Answer

I don't really watch it anymore but when it was in it's prime it was one of the funniest things ever. Scott Tenorman Must Die is still one of my favorite episodes of any TV show. I think people who think it's dumb haven't really payed attention. It's a really clever satire disguised as something stupid. The elaborate metaphors to criticize pretty much everything that's wrong with society are genius. And they make good points, I often agree with what Trey and Matt are trying to say.

Eh I don't know. I guess it's pretty good. I think their biggest fan pool are actually 8 year olds with cooties though.

Yes

• J

I love South Park and I love how they are not afraid to make fun of anybody.

If you're juvenile!

• Family Guy is the best.

I consider it unwatchable crap

Stupid show

• It was.

• nicole

.