Do I have decent chance at NTU, Singapore?

I am an indian applicant. I have applied but I was wondering if I can get in for computer science(B. Sc.) or computer engineering (2nd choice). SAT - 2090 (720 CR, 710 Math and 660 Writing) SAT - ML2- 800, Chemistry- 760, Physics - 750 Class 10 - CGPA = 9.6 (or 91.2 percent) Class 12 - 91 percent(Physics 92... show more I am an indian applicant. I have applied but I was wondering if I can get in for computer science(B. Sc.) or computer engineering (2nd choice).
SAT - 2090 (720 CR, 710 Math and 660 Writing)
SAT - ML2- 800, Chemistry- 760, Physics - 750
Class 10 - CGPA = 9.6 (or 91.2 percent)
Class 12 - 91 percent(Physics 92 percent, Chemistry 96 percent, Computer Science 99 percent, English 89 percent and Math 79 percent)
There was no place for extracurricular activities or anything else apart from TOEFL in which I received 114.
I have gotten in 5 UK colleges and 4 US ones. I have to give up on US ones as I cant afford them( I even got in my dream university, cornell but it is too expensive). I would love to study in UK and I can afford KIngs College London, University of Edinburgh and University of Glasgow. I have unconditional offer from KCL and Glasgow and conditional from Edinburgh. However, I dont know if I should go to UK as most of my family thinks it is better to go to Singapore. So, I hope I get in but I have no idea when they will send the decision letter. I have decided to make KCL my firm choice but still I prefer this (2nd dream university)?
Do you think I can get in? And by when will I come to know about the decision?
1 answer 1