Is University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus a good college for computer science?

I am going to apply to the university today as a back up. I have been accepted by King's College London and am waiting response for from NTU. The cost of this university is very less as compared to KCL(Less than half) and they claim that their reputation is same as the UK campus. If it is so, wouldn't it be... show more I am going to apply to the university today as a back up. I have been accepted by King's College London and am waiting response for from NTU. The cost of this university is very less as compared to KCL(Less than half) and they claim that their reputation is same as the UK campus. If it is so, wouldn't it be more prudent to go here than KCL?
Also, is the following statement true(source = WIKIPEDIA)
"Upon completing a degree at the Malaysia campus, students are awarded a University of Nottingham degree certificate which is indistinguishable from the certificates awarded at the Nottingham campus. "
Do they mean they don't even write the campus at which the person graduated from(that would be a little weird)?