Which PC games should I get for my cousin?

I am going to visit my cousin next week and I was thinking of getting him some games. However, unlike me, he doesn't play on a console or a high end PC, so it is difficult for me to get him something that I am sure will run on his one PC. His specs are as follows Core i5 8 GB RAM Nvidia Geforce GT 820A 2 GB I... show more I am going to visit my cousin next week and I was thinking of getting him some games. However, unlike me, he doesn't play on a console or a high end PC, so it is difficult for me to get him something that I am sure will run on his one PC. His specs are as follows Core i5 8 GB RAM Nvidia Geforce GT 820A 2 GB I have the following in mind (all are new as he mostly has all the old ones) 1. DBZ Xenoverse 2. GTA V 3. Mortal Kombat X 4. Injustice (he loved it on my PS3) 5. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Revolutions Any suggestions? It doesnt matter if it runs at low setting as long as the resolution is 720p or more and smooth frame rate. I am open to suggestions. I can buy around 7 games.
2 answers 2