Jade helm 15, wal marts closing, martial law help please?

Jade helm 15 what is the main purpose they say it's to train for martial law in the United States is this true? Why are they training on crowded streets and mock arresting citizens? And the walmarts closing and building tunnels underground what does this all mean and and what is its purpose. Jade helm 15 was... show more Jade helm 15 what is the main purpose they say it's to train for martial law in the United States is this true? Why are they training on crowded streets and mock arresting citizens? And the walmarts closing and building tunnels underground what does this all mean and and what is its purpose. Jade helm 15 was supposidly established for a military training but they do things that show major similarities to martial law exercises and say it ties to a new world order. The new world order one government will establish in September of this year when the UN meets and signs for the Nwo. Help me out please just explain everything to me it's really frightening and I'm just trying to find answers
10 answers 10