How long does college board take to send sat scores?

What will happen if sat scores reach late(after deadline of 1st january) to the universities? I have taken sat in October and sat 2 in November. My scores are SAT - 2090 and SAT II : Math Level 2 - 800, Chemistry - 760, Physics - 750. However, I have sent these to all my colleges today. Then, I read that it takes... show more What will happen if sat scores reach late(after deadline of 1st january) to the universities?
I have taken sat in October and sat 2 in November.
My scores are SAT - 2090 and SAT II : Math Level 2 - 800, Chemistry - 760, Physics - 750.
However, I have sent these to all my colleges today. Then, I read that it takes days for this to actually reach the college(I did not think that electronically sent data could take this long but now, I can't do anything about it). Problem is that out of the 11 colleges I am applying to, 5 have a deadline of 1-5 January.
College List
Boston University
Cornell
Dartmouth
JHU
NYU
Purdue
UNC at CH
University of Southern California
Georgia Tech
University of Michigan
PennState
The Ones I am worried about are
Boston University 1 Jan
Cornell 1 Jan
Dartmouth 2 Jan(But I received an email stating that as admissions offices are closed till 5 jan and due to new year, the application documents can reach by 6 jan)
JHU - 5 jan
NYU - 1 Jan
Update: I am an international student and also, I thought of rush reporting but all the colleges that I am worried about said they don't accept rush report. And I read a lot of articles stating that it is useless to rush report electronically.