What will happen if sat scores reach late(after deadline of 1st january) to the universities?

Update: I have taken sat in October and sat 2 in November. My scores are SAT - 2090 and SAT II : Math Level 2 - 800, Chemistry - 760, Physics - 750. However, I have sent these to all my colleges today. Then, I read that it takes days for this to actually reach the college(I did not think that electronically sent data could... show more I have taken sat in October and sat 2 in November.
My scores are SAT - 2090 and SAT II : Math Level 2 - 800, Chemistry - 760, Physics - 750.
However, I have sent these to all my colleges today. Then, I read that it takes days for this to actually reach the college(I did not think that electronically sent data could take this long but now, I can't do anything about it). Problem is that out of the 11 colleges I am applying to, 5 have a deadline of 1-5 January.
Update 2: Boston University Cornell Dartmouth JHU NYU Purdue UNC at CH University of Southern California Georgia Tech University of Michigan PennState The Ones I am worried about are Boston University 1 Jan Cornell 1 Jan Dartmouth 2 Jan(But I received an email stating that as admissions offices are closed till 5 jan and... show more Boston University
Cornell
Dartmouth
JHU
NYU
Purdue
UNC at CH
University of Southern California
Georgia Tech
University of Michigan
PennState
The Ones I am worried about are
Boston University 1 Jan
Cornell 1 Jan
Dartmouth 2 Jan(But I received an email stating that as admissions offices are closed till 5 jan and due to new year, the application documents can reach by 6 jan)
JHU - 5 jan
NYU - 1 Jan
1 answer 1