Gopro Hero 4 Silver SD problems?

Update: I just got a gopro hero 4 silver from christmas and a 32gb micro sd card class 10. I put it in to the gopro and i record my first video and everything is working. The next day, Im in the middle of a recording and it says sd err. I took it out then put it back in and it was fine. Four minutes pass and SD ERR shows... show more I just got a gopro hero 4 silver from christmas and a 32gb micro sd card class 10. I put it in to the gopro and i record my first video and everything is working. The next day, Im in the middle of a recording and it says sd err. I took it out then put it back in and it was fine. Four minutes pass and SD ERR shows up yet again. I put it in my computer to delete the videos off it and it says videos deleted but they're still there. O try and format it on my camera, computer, other computers
Update 2: and my smart phone but it says windows could not format the drive. I can take photos but they dont show up on the sd card, I can take some video but they too dont show up. I cant format the sd card, delete everything off it. Could it be the cameras fault or a faulty micro sd card? I know gopro says 45mb/sec for a... show more and my smart phone but it says windows could not format the drive. I can take photos but they dont show up on the sd card, I can take some video but they too dont show up. I cant format the sd card, delete everything off it. Could it be the cameras fault or a faulty micro sd card? I know gopro says 45mb/sec for a micro sd card and I know mine isnt that fast so could that be the problem?

Thanks!