the expression 2a^-2b^3 is equivalent to?
i no the answer but i just need the work. Can you show how you get the answer
- Anonymous6 years agoFavorite Answer
Here, you are making the exponent of 'a' positive.
So you would use: x^-n = 1/x^n, so...
2b^3 * a^-2
2b^3 * 1/a^2
(2b^3)/(a^2) <--- answer
- TheSicilianSageLv 76 years ago
2 b^3 / a^2
- kritty karnaLv 56 years ago
- 6 years ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Fazaldin ALv 76 years ago
2a^-2b^3 = 2 / a^2b^3 >==============< ANSWER
2a^-2b^3 = 2b^3 / a^2 >==============< ANSWER