MIchael asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 years ago

I am in my 40's, and have a had a great sex drive but now I am lacking in it. Are there any pills I could take to help with this? Thank you.?

I'm 45. Had trouble sometimes when I was having sex with a new partner. Spoke to my doctor, who said it probably not physical and to be more communicative to be more relaxed. Found someone's prolargent 5x5 extreme pills they left behind, and decided to try one. Problem solved, and no side effects.

I have like many men with ED, I have had anxiety and confidence issues when coming to sex. For me it has definitely been more so a mental problem physical. Getting a erection alone had not been a problem, just when the pressure of having intercourse was there was when I had a problem getting a full and sustainable erection. I took a super long night 72 pill. No joke, I had incredible and substainable sex for the next 60 hours with not one issue. In video has more info check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOxYds9-fAg

Youtube thumbnail

• Mike

Lot's of people simply lose interest in sex either because they think too much about it, or they are doing it too often. Try to cool it for about 6 months, and then give it a go. You may be surprised at your change for the better.

There are some excellent herbal products such as high strength ginseng tablets and a strangle named "horny goat weed" tablets. They are available mail order from the Internet, unlike viagra you take them daily

Source(s): Personal experience

Not sure about pills but there are some foods that help like strawberries,oysters, Avocados, almonds,Figs, citrus and many more.