Which Globalist communist anti-American Global Warming hoaxters said the following?

a. "To continue the significant progress we have made in cleaning up the environment, I recommend a $153 million increase for the Environmental Protection Agency’s regulatory, research and enforcement program." b. "Because changes in the earth’s natural systems can have tremendous economic and social... show more a. "To continue the significant progress we have made in cleaning up the environment, I recommend a $153 million increase for the Environmental Protection Agency’s regulatory, research and enforcement program."
b. "Because changes in the earth’s natural systems can have tremendous economic and social effects, global climate change is becoming a critical concern."
c. "It is mankind and his activities that are changing the environment of our planet in damaging and dangerous ways."
d. "we do agree our country must take action to address climate change."
e.“my best assessment of the data is that the world is getting warmer, that human activity contributes to that warming, and that policymakers should therefore consider the risk of negative consequences.”