Do you think marvel will continue to make movies after avengers 3?

Today, my friends and I were discussing if marvel really will survive after avengers 3 as somebody claimed that they plan to make movies till 2028. How is that possible? RDJ will be 63 at that time. And other actors like Chris E, Chris H will get old. And it will not be a good idea to change any actor especially... show more Today, my friends and I were discussing if marvel really will survive after avengers 3 as somebody claimed that they plan to make movies till 2028. How is that possible? RDJ will be 63 at that time. And other actors like Chris E, Chris H will get old. And it will not be a good idea to change any actor especially RDJ(how can anyone else be Iron Man as there is only one true Iron Man, Robert Downey Jr).
Look at Amazing Spiderman, its simple Toby is spiderman. Similarly, they didnt make another actor joker just to continue batman movies did they as that wont be popular.
And I really cant see Iron Man as anybody except for my favorite actor RDJ.
Only person who can continue after avengers 3 is Scarlett and while I love Black Widow, I dont think she is enough for carrying avengers and changing others cant be good for the series.
So, Do you think marvel will continue to make movies after avengers 3?
1 answer 1