Should I buy a 4K TV?

I want to buy a 4K TV(no reason at all). Now, I cant keep it in my living room (already have a huge 3D Full HD LED tv that i love and wont replace until 4k becomes mainstream and 1080p becomes old) but I need a tv for my room. I cant take anything bigger than 42 inch in my room(it will be too big). So, I was... show more I want to buy a 4K TV(no reason at all). Now, I cant keep it in my living room (already have a huge 3D Full HD LED tv that i love and wont replace until 4k becomes mainstream and 1080p becomes old) but I need a tv for my room.
I cant take anything bigger than 42 inch in my room(it will be too big). So, I was searching for a tv and I loved the 4K displays. Only samsung seems to make 4K 40 inch TV but its almost twice the price I would pay for an excellent 1080p screen. so, is it worth getting 4K right now at 40 inch? and LG also announced a 40inch 4k TV but unlike samsung, that tv doesnt seem to be worth it?
so I have 3 questions:
1. Buy or not?
2. Worth it?
3. Which one?