Jas B
Jas B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

What makes a man masculine?

According to Fox News the new Popeye has been wussified by Liberals because he does not smoke a pipe or have a tattoo.

Is there really any woman on the planet who would look at this cartoon character and call it effeminate

Ivan; When a "News" organisation use this topic and picture to go on to say " if this new Popeye was going around giving the morning after pill to fourth graders (10 year olds), that would be fine for Liberals." That turns what is a trivial subject into, they think, justification to make this totally unsubstantiated insult, or in other words a "lie" against every Liberal parent in America.

Bluto or Brutis was always after Olive Oyl that was Popeye's gal. Popeye is gentle in nature until he gets riled up and eats a can of spinach when all hell breaks loose.

• ?

Did you hear they're changing the name of Speedy Gonzales to Speedy Smith?

He still speaks Spanish though.

I think being a Fox News anchor makes you a lying sociopath sellout. I wear woman's panties. They make me feel sexy.

Who in their right mind believes Fox on anything, let alone "manliness"?

Mainly, taking care of your family through hard work and sacrifice.

I have no idea why would anyone stop to rationalise this non issue...

His mind.