What should I buy with a Wii U?

Hello, I am a Nintendo man from way back. The Wii U was the first console that I didn't get at launch. Anyway, I think that it is now time to get a Wii U. I think I'm gonna get the Mario Kart Bundle with a copy of Super Mario 3d world and a nunchuk. My question is what else should I plan to buy soon? ... show more Hello, I am a Nintendo man from way back. The Wii U was the first console that I didn't get at launch.

Anyway, I think that it is now time to get a Wii U. I think I'm gonna get the Mario Kart Bundle with a copy of Super Mario 3d world and a nunchuk.

My question is what else should I plan to buy soon? Do I need to buy any battery charger? Should I plan on picking up extra controllers? What about must play games (I usually like the mainstream Nintendo stuff, RPGs, and turned based strategy)?

Thanks for the help.